Thursday, June 3, 2010

GIGICHATCHAT.

I did some cooking today. I made sandwhiches , sushi and buscuits for the "picnic" we plan at marina berrage with Rano and SiuPhang . But the picnic ended up in my room because we were lazy to cab down to marina . hahah . They came around 12noon. Played tabletennis for like an hour from 5pm-6pm. Maria thn came over (:. Back to my house and slackkkk. :D . They just left. Had loads of funnnnnnnnnn :D . Im glad I have you guys to pei me (:.

GIGICHATCHAT :D.

Hey, idk if you'll see this but well, I hope we could stop quarrelling over small lil' things. We've been through so much ups and downs. This time its over my sarcasticness and your sensitiveness . I know its partly my fault, but you cant deny its not totally my fault. But remember what I said. If you leave, dont ever come back. And your promise. Its up to you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment