Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dance like there is no tomorrow.

Today was tiring but greatzxc cuz' I finally met up with two crazyzxc dude up thr in the photozxc. Met at JE . Walk around and get somethings. Bused down to Town and when to Rano's usually Gstar . As usually, he bought some expensive nice pantzxc :D . Chatzxc alotzxc. hehe. After town, back to JE to collect some stuff and when to IMM to walk around (:. Bused to clementi with Ryan and I cabbed home. Hehe. Home about 10pluz .

I ENOJOYED MYSELF WITH THOSE TWO IDIOTS :D.

There's training tmrw . Yay! But I dont wanna wake up so earlyyyyyy ):.

I MISS MY DEAREST MARIA D:.
Finally can meet her tmrwwwwwww ☺.
Its her special day in 25min times.
I love you babe (: .
Waiting for your official day to come before I wish you happy birthday .

No comments:

Post a Comment