Tuesday, March 9, 2010

once the most important person in my life

hey mr. if you see this i hope you know im refering to you.
its been months since everything changed. but im still happy :> . though out friendship ended so quick, but im still glad i once know you :> . you were once the most important person in my life. though things change. just hope you'll remember about our past and leave it as it is :> . leave with a smile, no sorries, no regrets but memories. im happy you once appear in my life. though you're gone so fast, i never regret the pain . im not gonna blame you neither am i gonna blame myself. happy is what  both of us need to achieve, and i realise im not able to give you what you want neither can you . but im happy with my new group of friends . i hope you are happy with yours too ~!
Just because it didn’t last forever does not mean that it wasn’t worth your while.

No comments:

Post a Comment